- Fashion toothbrush design soft dense brush for a whole new makeup experience , complete set for all your daily makeup needs
- 10 pcs luxury brushes set content : powder brush , foundation brush , blush brush , concealer brush , eyeshadow brush , eyeliner brush , a rose beauty blender and smoothly spread your makeup the way you like
- Brush can bend to up 90°, more easy and better flawless finish on your face,the Ergonomic handlesare provide greater stability and better application without breaking
- Material : brown synthetic hair, black plastic , high quality synthetic fiber hair which is super soft and comfortable for the skin
- Solid and sleek packaging that feels and looks luxurious , A perfect gift box that provides extra protection for easy daily storage
Start Makers 10 Pieces Oval Make Up Brush Set User Guide
Small Eyeshadow Brush : Flat and Sleek brush instant makeup for eyelids
Eyeliner Brush : Long hairs transiting eyeliner easily
Eyeshadow Brush : Transiting different color of eyeshadow, blooming the edge of eye
ShadowFoundation Brush : The hottest brush for professional makeup
Concealer Brush : A smaller size than foundation brush,applying more uniform
Sweeping Brush : Soft Fluffy Brushes,Catch Powder Volume,Easy to Makeup Natural
Glow Blush Brush :Catch proper powder and instant makeup even
Loose Powder Brush : Antibacterial quality bristles are smooth and comfortable with soft touch
Lip Brush : Small Round brush easier to makeup
Smaller Concealer Brush : Small Round brush easier to makeup
Brush handle can bend to up 90°
Soft hairs made of premium synthetic fiber for a whole new makeup experience
Bend up to 90° to provide greater stability and better application without breaking
Great for foundation, concealer, BB cream, powder, blush and smoothly spread your makeup the way you like
How to clean make up brushes:
1. Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather
3. Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup
4. Continue rinsing until no color remains on the brush
5. Allow the brush to air-dry
I had already bought my daughter a set of make-up brushes for her birthday but she also ‘needed’ this set as, apparently, you can never have enough make-up brushes! What the hell do I know?
This set consists of 10 different brushes with a cotton bag to keep them in. It just makes sense to include a bag of some sort and I can’t believe that some sets don’t have one.
The unique thing about these brushes is the bendy neck, which allows a lighter touch and it allows you to put as much pressure on the brush as you need.
My daughter loves this set of brushes and says her make-up is so much easier to apply without it looking like you put it on with a shovel.
They have also thrown in a blender sponge, which is made from a non-toxic latex.
You can buy this set in the UK for £11.79 here: https://amzn.to/2rOBBl6