- 65″ x 59″ footprint; 43.3″ center height; Suitble for 2 or 3 person. 2.2 lbs weight.
- UV Guard Protection for SPF 50+ and water repellant, protects over 99.5% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Automatic Pop up and easy to fold. Folding size: 17.7″ x 1.2″ (diameter x height), easy to carry with carring bag.
- Ventilation design with dense interwoven mesh, providing better ventilation inside the beach tent.
- Come with 6 steel ground stakes and sand bag pockets on both side panels to make the beach tent stable in windy days. Friendly customer service with 1 year warranty.
- cbetter Automatic Pop up Beach Tent: This is a beach tent, a sun tent and also a rain shelter. The CCbetter Beach Tent gives you instant portable protection from the elements regardless of your activity, thanks to its rugged structure, you don’t have to deal with finicky stakes or willowy tarps should a rainstorm roll in without notice. On the beach, park and campground, the CCbetter Beach Tent will protect you from the sun, rain, and wind with UPF 50+ shade. It opens to 65″ x 59″ footprint, 43.3″ center height for sun shade. The fabric is water resistant and weighs only 2.2 lbs. for easy transport.
Features: 1 second automatic pop up to protect you from sun, wind, and rain. Folding size 17.7″ x 1.2″ (diameter x height) with 2.2 lbs. lightweight for easy transport. UV Guard Protection for SPF 50+ and water repellant. Offers protection from over 99.5 percent of UVA and UVB rays. Including 6 steel ground stakes and sand bag pockets on both side panels for extra stability.
Specifications: Sun Protective Factor: 50+
Size: 65″ x 59″ x 43.3″ (L x W x H)
Folding size: 17.7″ x 1.2″
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Package: 1 x Beach Tent, 1 x Carrying Bag, 6 x Ground Stakes, 1 x Instruction (attached on the carrying bag).
- Price: £14.99
I’m going abroad soon and wanted a beach tent to give me some quality shade. I’ve had skin cancer so I have to be careful, this has SFP 50+protection and we have had our eyes on one of these for some time. This tent comes folded into a zip up circular pouch, which is waterproof.
Undo the zip, take out the tent and it automatically unfolds into the tent. All you have to do is pin to the beach using the tent pegs included and it also has pockets running along each side which you can fill with sand or pebbles. At least you won’t be chasing it down the beach!!
There is a black mesh section at the rear of the tent and a fold out ground sheet.
As it comes flat it’s easy to fit in your suitcase. This is big enough for two adults and their gear.
Folding it up again is more challenging so I searched on YouTube and there are loads of videos showing you how to do it. There are also diagrams on a label within the zip up case showing you how to fold it up.
Overall I’m very pleased with this tent.
You can buy one here: http://amzn.to/2D34vS8