- NEW FASHION & HANDSOME WATCH: New fashoin design with round screen dispaly and cloth watchband,lively and beautiful.
- 5ATM WATERPROOF:IP67 Professional Waterproof Level for all weather and environment,the high Waterproof Level Smart Watch in Smart Wearables Industry.
- PROFESSIONAL SPORTING TRACKER:This sporting watch specialized for professional exercising , accurate pedometer function , count steps , movement distances and burnt calories . Also the data of sport activities can upload to the app , available to manage scientific and regular exercising goals and maintain the fitness status anytime.
- BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH:Zeblaze Smart Watch built-in Bluetooth 4.0 to connect mobile phone APP, stopwatch, calls and SMSs notification, Alarm, and Data Analysis among others, all in just at the tip of your Wrist Watch.
- NO NEED TO CHARGE:WIth CR2430 (Japan Maxell) battery,super long standby time,normal standby time is 8 months,last more than 12 months under saving mode.No need to daily charging.
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.2 x 1.3 cm ; 72.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 186 g
- Batteries 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: VIBE II
- ASIN: B075S35RJR
- Price: £22.99
I love watches (Perhaps you can tell?) and I wanted to add a smart watch to my collection. I didn’t want to pay for an Apple smart watch and it’s difficult to find a decent smart watch that can be used for an iPhone.
I found this one on Amazon and for £22.99 it wasn’t too pricey.
It’s January so, of course, fitness is a common New Years resolution and to have a watch and also a fitness tracker is a given.
The watch comes with an instruction manual. The type is very small so I had to don the goggles to read it!
So, first off, you have to turn the watch on by pressing the S2 and S3 buttons.
You need to then download the app by using the QR code in the instruction manual. Once downloaded, don’t do what I did and try to find the watch in your Bluetooth settings (Well, I’m a man and don’t need to read instructions, right?).
Turn the bluetooth on the watch by pressing the S1 button then go to the pp on your phone and select the menu button in the top left of the screen and select ‘Device Management’and click the connect button at the bottom of the screen. The watch will then connect to your phone and will automatically adjust the time and date to what is on your phone. The app will then keep a record of your steps, distance covered and calories used. Pressing the ‘caution’ function in the app allows you to turn on and off various alerts, like call reminder, message reminder,Facebook, Twitter, Skype and Whatsapp. When you turn one on your watch will bleep when you get a message, call etc.
The watch has an alarm function which you can adjust by pressing S2 five times and then long pressing S4. Use S4 to change Hr and Min. The S3 button changes the values. The press S2 to confirm the settings.
There is a stop watch feature, dial light up feature and remote camera feature.
The watch is not too big either.
The strap is heavy duty and easily adjustable.
Over the past few my steps have been around the 2000 marks so it seems to work very well.
I am very pleased with this watch and very glad I purchased it
You can buy one from seller Zeblaze for £22.99 here: http://amzn.to/2EJoeYe