- Product Dimensions: 53.3 x 19 x 33 cm ; 322 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 440 g
- WATER-RESISTANT, EASY WASH & FAST DRY – Tear and water-resistant nylon fabric able to resist the penetration of water; Easy to clean and will dry in few hours suitable for a long journey
- ULTRA SPACE & KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED – 1 main zipped compartment, 2 zipped front pockets and 2 side pockets for water bottles or umbrella
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FOLDABLE – 35L and 0.7 lb / pounds weight perfect for day trips; The size after folding is 9×8.5×2.2 inches
- FAMOUS ACCESSORIES SUPPORT – Heavy duty two-way SBS metal zippers and YNS brand buckle
- VERSATILE – Victure daypack is suitable for travelling, climbing, hiking, camping, cycling and other outdoor activities
- Backpack Features
One main large pocket to carry what you need;
One internal compartment pocket for electronic product;
One inner security zippered pocket in top for passports;
One exterior front pocket allows for quick access to big items;
Two side pockets for water bottles or umbrella.
Type: Water-resistant + Foldable Backpack
Unfolded Size: Approx. 21*13*7.5 inches
Folded Size: Approx. 9*8.5*2.2 inches
Weight: Approx. 320g/11.2 OZ
- Price: £19.99
We have our first Grandson arriving any day now so I was on the lookout for a rucksack to put baby stuff into but also one that I could fold away for easy storage.
After lots of searching on Amazon I found this one and having read the excellent positive reviews I thought I would give this one a punt.
The rucksack comes in a small pouch, which is inside a waterproof sealable bag.
I must admit I wasn’t too sure about this item at this stage thinking that you can’t get a rucksack in such a small package.
How wrong I was! The wife grabbed it and undid the zip and turned it inside out and amazingly a rucksack appeared!
The pouch at the bottom is the pouch it came in, which now becomes a zip up pocket.
There are two side pockets for drinks and another pouch at the top. There is a large zip about that pouch giving access to the large capacity internal compartment.
The rear has shoulder straps which are fully adjustable.
It’s quite amazing how much you can get into the large compartment.
It then all folds back into the front pouch
Overall, I love this rucksack and it does exactly what I wanted.
You can buy one from seller VinctureDirect here: http://amzn.to/2DxjLsf