Using super soft viscose made from bamboo, the Miracle Bamboo Pillow™ is incredibly smooth and soft, temperature regulating to help keep you cool, and best of all it’s antibacterial and hypoallergenic!
The Miracle Bamboo Pillow™ is soft, shapeable and cool – the perfect pillow for any sleeper!
Filled with shredded Memory Foam – the original Miracle Bamboo Pillow™ is the pillow that hugs you back!
- Adjustable custom support for any sleep position
- Temperature regulating for cool comfort all night
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Incredibly soft and smooth
- I purchased this pillow as a 2 for 1 deal from thanedirect.co.uk for £49.
- I really struggle to find a decent pillow. We’ve purchased all types and they are either too soft or make you sweat your head off during the night….I hate a hot pillow!
- My wife saw this deal so we took the plunge and went for it. You can pay by instalments if you prefer on their site.
- The boxes came well packaged within 5 days of putting in the order. The outer packaging looks pretty neat:
- after opening the box you find the pillow in a plastic sleeve. The first thing you notice is the weight of the pillow. This is one hefty pillow! The inner pillow is protected by a soft embossed cover with air holes going through it:
- The pillow feels dense and you can feel the memory foam type softness to it. The box has an instruction sheet that shows you how to prepare your pillow as well as how to look after it. This pillow feels like quality and although the £25 per pillow is a bit steep, if it means not sleeping on a marshmallow style pillow ever again I’m up for that!
- I have not slept on it yet but I’m already looking forward to bed time!
- This is the link to the Thane Direct sales page:
- In the US you can buy one here: http://amzn.to/2rHKpM1
After one night with the Miracle bamboo pillow I can give an update for you. The pillow did, in fact, keep cool and was fairly comfortable. The only downside was that because the pillow is so thick I found I was getting a stiff neck as my head was at an acute angle. Now, for some people they prefer a higher pillow, unfortunately not me as I suffer from a bad neck and this just becomes uncomfortable. I will try it on it’s side tonight to see if that is better. I decided I had better read the instructions, I know, I’m a man so who needs instructions, right? Well it says that if you turn the pillow on it’s side it should be soft, so i’ll let you know.
Well, unfortunately this pillow was not for me. I found it far too thick giving me a stiff neck due to the angle of my head. For those people that like a thick pillow this would be ideal. Back to the cheap nasty pillows then!