- 6 POWERFUL NEODYMIUM MAGNETS – Offer an incredibly strong grip able to support heavy and large devices, even through thick cases, while remaining compact and lightweight.
- SILICONE GRIPS AND PAD – Provide an increased lifespan while ensuring a slip-free experience as well as preventing any damage to your car or smartphone.
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION – The ball joint allows you to rotate your device 360° without having to remove your device or rotate the holder.
- USER-TAILORED – The socket can be tightened or loosened to customize rigidity depending on device weight, preventing any form of drooping. The Holder can also be used as a tripod or device stand.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE – Huge range of compatible devices such as iPhones 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7 and S8 as well as a multitude of tablets and other devices.
- Phone Mount for CarBlenders, Umbrellas, Doorknobs and Barbecue Ribs – You’re not going to be able to keep any of those in place with our magnetic holder. Smartphones, Tablets and GPS devices however, well…we’ve got you covered.
You’ll Thank Yourself
Tired of spending 2 hours browsing 3000 songs on iTunes to make a playlist for that upcoming long drive when you could be spending those same 2 hours watching cat videos on YouTube? Our Adjustable device mount gives you the ability to change safely on the fly!
Incorporate our holder seamlessly into your everyday life. Have your map app right under your nose and keep yourself busy at that one red light that has a thing for you. It works through all cases and can be installed onto most standard air vents thanks to the 2-size rubberized grip.
Since the phone holder is air vent mounted not windshield or dashboard mounted, it keeps your field of vision (and the rest of your vehicle) clear of unnecessary clutter.
Easy 3-Step Installation
Whether you’re in a Ford, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Nissan, Vauxhall, off-road vehicle, jeep or truck, installing our stylish black phone holder is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Attach a metal plate to your device or its case or insert between your case and device.
2. Clip the holder onto the air vent. The grip has 2 sizes to accommodate both thick and thin air vents.
3. Place your phone or any other compatible device onto the holder.
– Do not use the metal plates while charging wirelessly as the plates will hinder charging and may damage your phone.
– The small plate is intended for use directly onto the device, the larger plate for use between the phone and the case.
In The Box
– 1 Magnetic Car Phone Holder
– 1 Small Metal Plate (adhesive)
– 1 Large Metal Plate
This phone holder comes with two magnetic plates. One small round one can be fixed to the back of your existing phone cover and the large rectangular magnet fits between your case and your phone. The magnets are very strong and your phone will not slip off the holder once in place. To remove from the holder you just tip your phone and it comes away.
- The only drawback with this holder is the vent adapter which holds the holder in your air vent. I have a Ford Fiesta and the four air vents on the dash are not in the correct position so that I can see my phone. i only use my phone in the car for the sat nav app, before you all start! For me, it would have been better to also have a suction device as well.
- But, for those of you that have normal front facing vents that are fairly stiff this would be ideal. My wife has a Citroen C1 and although she has front facing vents they move fairly freely and as soon as you attach your phone to the vent holder the weight of it makes it slide downwards so it is facing the floor. Again a windscreen sucker would have been better.
- You can buy one of these here: