- 2 in 1 magnetic usb charging cable, comes with 1 micro usb adapter and 1 lightning adapter for Android and Apple smartphones and tablets with standard charging and data transfer/sync
- Magnetic quick connect to USB cable, one handed operation is convenient and flexible.
- It is a simple yet perfect solution to prevent frayed charging cables, tripping over cable resulting in smashed phones, pointless fiddling to plug in cable in the dark, and more.
- 3.3ft in length for better use.
- Ideal for car use easy and safe.
I don’t know about you but I’m always running out of iphone cables. Either my children steal them when they visit or they just stop working, I’m not sure so I jumped at the chance to check out this new cable.
So this cable is for those of you that like the ‘Apple Mac’ magnetic cable that magically snaps into place without you having to fuss around trying to get the cable into the charging socket. Basically there are two small adapters, a male and female part that you slot into the charging port of your iphone or ipad. Then all you have to do is hold the cable near to that adapter and it snaps into place with ease. There is a small led light on the top of the charger which lights up red when your item requires charging and turns green when fully charged. You can either plug the usb end into your normal charger plug or into a USB port on your computer to charge.
Is there any disadvantage to this cable? The only one I could find was that I normally charge my phone in an iphone dock overnight so to do this I had to remove the adapter from the phone. As the adapter is very small it is quite easy to lose.
However, this is a very small point and one I can live with. I like this cable and would buy another when i need a new one.
You can buy one here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CLFW8VU