Using super soft viscose made from bamboo, the Miracle Bamboo Pillow™ is incredibly smooth and soft, temperature regulating to help keep you cool, and best of all it’s antibacterial and hypoallergenic!
The Miracle Bamboo Pillow™ is soft, shapeable and cool – the perfect pillow for any sleeper!
Filled with shredded Memory Foam – the original Miracle Bamboo Pillow™ is the pillow that hugs you back!
- Adjustable custom support for any sleep position
- Temperature regulating for cool comfort all night
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Incredibly soft and smooth
- I purchased this pillow as a 2 for 1 deal from thanedirect.co.uk for £49.
- I really struggle to find a decent pillow. We’ve purchased all types and they are either too soft or make you sweat your head off during the night….I hate a hot pillow!
- My wife saw this deal so we took the plunge and went for it. You can pay by instalments if you prefer on their site.
- The boxes came well packaged within 5 days of putting in the order. The outer packaging looks pretty neat:
- after opening the box you find the pillow in a plastic sleeve. The first thing you notice is the weight of the pillow. This is one hefty pillow! The inner pillow is protected by a soft embossed cover with air holes going through it:
- The pillow feels dense and you can feel the memory foam type softness to it. The box has an instruction sheet that shows you how to prepare your pillow as well as how to look after it. This pillow feels like quality and although the £25 per pillow is a bit steep, if it means not sleeping on a marshmallow style pillow ever again I’m up for that!
- I have not slept on it yet but I’m already looking forward to bed time!
- This is the link to the Thane Direct sales page:
So I used the pillow for two nights and then had to concede defeat!
The pillow was far too thick for me as I like to have one arm under my pillow and this gave me a neck ache after about 15 minutes. They do keep cool and are soft but also firm(if that makes sense?). I tried putting the pillow on it’s side, as the instruction say this is the soft position but it was really uncomfortable so gave up in the end and went back to my old pillow. If you sleep using two pillows then you will love these pillows. To return them would cost a small fortune as they are in two large boxes so it looks like they will be relegated to the spare bedroom.
You can buy one here:
Feng Shui Secrets That Will Change Your Life